I got hopelessly attached to the 9th Doctor and he was only around for one season. So I know I'm going to be a mess when the 10th Doctor leaves. I'm not sure how I'll feel about the 11th Doctor. I'm very "Martha Jones" in my feelings for Doc 10.
- The So So Def Anniversary Concert was EPIC!!! Kris Kross, Xscape, Da Brat...EVERYONE was there. Usher showed up. Monica showed up and SANG! HER! FACE! OFF!!! But the pièce de r ésistance was when Hov showed up. His way too brief performance made me decide that I wanted to see him and Mr. Timberlake in person. So I'm taking myself to the Legends of Summer tour for my birthday. Yeah...that's what grown folks do.
- The masochist who teaches the mid-day Kickboxing class at my gym caught me singing a Foo Fighters song. He said, "You don't know who sings this.." I politely schooled him regarding the band, the lead singer and my everlasting crush on Taylor Hawkins. Sir, don't let my brown skin fool you. I know this is Atlanta and I may fight like I'm a hood chick, but I will school you on music of ALL genres.
- I seriously can't stop listening to Justin Timberlake's "Pusher Love Girl". He needs to go ahead and drop this as a single.
- I've been house hunting and every time I think of a 30 year mortgage I feel like I'm going to vomit. For my readers who have bought homes, does that feeling ever go away? Or will I feel sick every time I write a mortgage payment?
- I need a job where I don't have to travel...so I can get a cat. Yeah, I don't know what's happening with that either. In the past I'm haven't been the biggest fan of animals I can't eat. But for some reason I think I want a cat. Part of the reason is because cats are jerks. Something about that makes me smile. Prime example:
- I think all of the Harlem Shake videos are stupid. I file them with planking, coning and all other ridiculousness.
- I usually have NO cares to give about Kim Kardashian. I mean NONE!! But I've actually been feeling sorry for her because whoever her pregnancy stylist is has it out for her. They are doing her DIRTY with the clothes they're putting her in.
- I'm ready for Spring and then Summer. I'm tired of always feeling like I'm on the verge of catching a cold because it's minus something ridiculous degrees outside.
- I haven't showered yet and so I'm gonna go do that now. Laters BGLUers!!