*SPOILER AFTER THE JUMP*
The latest episode of ABG aired today but it wasn't without a hitch. Due to some technical issues, the show was released today after it was originally supposed to air last night. Hey, they're new at this thing. I can't be mad at them. The whole team works hard and mistakes happen. What matters is that it is available now and I definitely think that the finished product was worth the wait. So without further ado, check out my live commentary of what went down.
*If you don't want to know what happened in this episode, do not read the rest of this post! You've been warned.*
1. YES!!! It’s UP!
2. What’s up with Jay and his slicked back hair cut? His hair needs some attention.
3. I love that she ran. I feel her on that. I’ve been known to just drop and put my head between my legs trying to breathe.
4. DJ…WHISPERS. HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
5. Shoutout to my roommate Candace for getting me that Soul Glow t-shirt for Christmas.
6. Cee Cee is too calm for what just went down. If that was Tia I would’ve stopped everything
7. No FRED, not the bestie! He really doesn’t know what to do, does he?
8. What the high school 3 way is going on?!?!?!?!
8. What the high school 3 way is going on?!?!?!?!
9. YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH they are going on a date! I need her to still pick Jay though.
10. What just happened? Can that even happen on phones nowawadays?
11. Umm…someone just came into my office. Umm…uuuuh. Hmph.
12. Natural hair beauties stand up!
13. Oh so you get dressed for this date? She looks beautiful!!!!
14. Dates are so awkward.
15. Fred’s teeth are distracting in the best way. And his eyes…and the rest of him. Moving on.
16. BERNADETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s our girl BERNADETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She’s the waitress. Way to go Bern!
17. Ok this awkwardness is why she needs to pick Jay. They have no problem talking to each other.
18. Nooooooooooooo! “It’s like dating two friends at the same time. Awkward!”
19. Good call Fred on how to not make it awkward. Nice to see him taking the lead.
20. Bern’s doing so good!
21. Aaw they’re having fun!
22. I love a flashback.
23. Do not kiss Fred…do not kiss Fred…do not kiss Fred.
24. NOT THE KID N PLAY!!!! I AM GOING TO DIE!
25. Oooooooooooooooooooh not the just be friends speech. Ohmydamn.
26. This is a hurt piece right here.
27. Is this..a commercial? You know what, I need my bills paid too. I am not mad at them one bit.
28. Back to ABG: She wasted no time drawing that friendship boundary in the sand, did she?
29. Who…drew..that...picture?! I CAN’T!
30. Jay LOOKS SO GOOD in that hoodie and leather jacket. I’m just saying. I love me some B Rabbit white boy angst sometimes. It’s weird. I know.
31. STOP PLAYING WITH US!!!!
32. NOT WEIGHT WATCHERS GIRL!
33. This reminds me. I need to get back on Weight Watchers this year.
34. Jay, I like you. Soooo…oh my God I need to get out more. I’m talking to the screen to a fictional character.
35. He is so fine right now! It’s the eyes!
36. KISS HER!
37. “J, I get you” *swoon* *passes out* I don’t know if guys actually say that but every awkward girl wants to hear that. I don’t care if the guy saying it looks like Urkel.
38. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG epgjaojsdvionqaeoirngioaenrganirogn!
39. OMG Really? Someone comes into my office NOW? GET OUT!!!!!!! You want a PEN?! GO AWAY!!!! *Sorry Lila*
40. Two awkward people sharing an awkward kiss is hilarious and so sweet at the exact same time.
41. Ok it IS Donald Glover and they are on an actual date. I thought their whole exchange was a dream sequence. I was about to call out sick for the rest of the day.
42. I can’t hear!!! What happened?! Everyone sounds like Charlie Brown’s teacher!
43. Donald Glover’s cute. He’s really cute. I like a brotha in a cardigan.
44. Something awkward just happened between the 3 of them and I can’t hear it. CRAP!
45. Even though I can’t hear anything, J really is the worst freestyler..besides myself…of all time.
46. I was able to hear a little of it and it sounded like White Jay told Donald Glover that his whole family was talented. He thinks that Danny Glover is his father. *blank stare* You know White Jay is like that white guy that you date who knows about some really cool things but is not exactly down enough to know about some basic cool things and it's ok. Awkward at times but ok.
47. Ok seriously White Jay looks so cute right now. That’s it. I’m going on Match.com.
48. Fred is salty. Look, he hasn't had his hair cut in 2 weeks. Bounce back Fred!
49. Aaw don’t talk about the date in front of Fred. L
50. A …is…psycho.
51. Their boss looks like Animal from The Muppets. What is happening?
52. Germy Patty is terrible.
53. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t stand Amir.
54. Who is this Jesus guy?
55. WHY IS DARIUS SALTY ABOUT THE NEW BOSS TELLING PEOPLE TO SPEAK UP?!?!?! AAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh that just took me OUT of here!
56. Get you some boss lady! I aint mad at ya.
57. Umm…I don’t know how I feel about this guy Jesus “saving you from your sins” mess.
58. You can’t move Cee Cee . You cannot!
59. I am about as confused about this new Jesus character as I am about the Robert California character on The Office right now and I HATE him.
60. Well Nina can get with Fred now .*Shrug*
This entire episode went down exactly how I wanted it to. I wanted J and Fred to go on a date so she could make a wise and informed decision. Ultimately I wanted her to pick White Jay. Chemistry is a huge factor to me. I loved that was like 2 episodes in one! I loved it! I cant’wait for this to be on a network that can truly take it to the next level. Congrats ABG crew on a great episode! What did yall think?