That's weird isn't it? That's why I so get this show.
Here are my real time reactions:
- Noooooo please tell me she didn't sleep with Fred. Ok, whew!
- CeCe. is. so. extra.
- I will never see seasonal lattes the same way again. From here on out I am referring to men whose names I will not reveal publicly as either Eggnog Latte or Caramel Mocha.
- *Falls out at 1:44* Her head hit the door and my head hit the table.
- Why do you have butterflies about seeing Fred? BECAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE THAT!!!! Good Lord!
- Her boss' hair is killing me softly yet again.
- Why are Fred and J matching?
- Can we please talk about how in real life A is actually fine? Like, really fine? Ok.
- "Not you. You're a temp." BAAAAAHAHAHAHA! I can't stand him!
- Why is Fred the only one that understands Darius? Wait, why do I understand Darius?
- "God likes napkins." I am working that quote into every single dinner conversation. Watch me. That is the best!
- Why is the PRAYER "cooning"? HA! Delores is ridiculous.
- I am so happy to see White Jay right now, I don't know what to do.
- This scene with Fred, J, and White Jay seems a little forced.
- Nothing says awkward like randomly dropping a feminine product in public.
- A Brandy and Monica reference? Is there going to be a sing off?!
- Wait... J really stepped up to Nina and that wasn't a dream sequence! Go J!
- "...and I want the rainbow to be enough." *Flatlines*
- Nina IS Suge Knight! LOL!!!!!
That episode was well worth the wait and guess what? There is also going to be a Halloween episode so there will be two new episodes this month! What did you all think of the new episode?