El Debarge is back, thank God, with his first video in over a decade with "Second Chance". He says that this won't be the single. It's just simply a testimony to his fans. I (Toya) have a couple things I would like to mention:
1) I will marry El Debarge where he stands no questions asked. MY LORD he is beautiful!
2) Steve Harvey almost took me out on the way to work yesterday when he had El Debarge in the studio and said "His black a** can sang!". I was DONE. I love Steve Harvey.
3) Don't tell me you are happy to see El Debarge back and you can't forgive Chris Brown. El went to jail on domestic abuse charges in 2007. Yeah he was on that stuff and no we don't have pictures but if you are willing to give him a second chance then you need to give Chris Brown one as well. I don't want to hear you singin' "Rhythm of the Night", "Who's Johnny", nothin' if you can't let it go (see also James Brown, Charlie Sheen, and that drummer from Def Leppard).
4) If I could get away with it I would put El Debarge, Jordan Knight and his mama on Maury Povich for one of those "Are You the Father?" episodes. I just... I have a feeling about this. No disrespect. I'm just sayin'.
5) No really. I'd marry El Debarge. TODAY.