- No marriage falls apart over night.
- Yes marriage is work but it should be like a job that you love. Ever have a job that is truly a job but you love it so much it doesn't seem like work? That's what marriage should be like.
- Communication is key. Don't assume anything.
- The best marriages are built on good friendships. At the end of the day you need to genuinely like the other person. Love is not ALL you need. Love is a choice, yes but you need to like them and a lot of people are married to people that they don't even like! Shoot, God doesn't even require that we LIKE everyone.
- Guard your ears: talk of failure in marriage whether you are single or married is not only discouraging but dangerous.
Now #5 was a hurt piece because I realized I had become the kind of person that one needs to guard their ears from. I was all sending emails spitting pure venom on why marriage is not worth all of the drama. I became that chick. So I had to apologize to Tia cause after a while she refused to even read stuff. I don't blame her! I'm back on the wagon. Everyone has their own life to live.
5. I can't breathe when Maxwell's "Pretty Wings" comes on. No, I'm serious. I stop breathing. He's coming in July and less I resort to selling my body to the night for some tickets, I need to get my Financial Peace on and start saving money now because I am not missing this for the world.