I haven't a clue. NOT ONE CLUE.
Usually if it's been quiet on the BGLU front that means that there is a lot going on and we are going through a lot. Well this is definitely the case. The crazy thing is that I think I can speak for both Tia and me when I say that we don't know what a lot really is. Instead of trying to come up with a clever blog with a life lesson, I will just spill it...
- I am moving in with 2 women the end of this week because I still don't have a job but how about I don't know if I am really going to have an official "job"? What I do know is that I have official BILLS. I am not worried just... I don't know what I am.
- Something is not clicking on the career front and I can't put my finger on it. I just can't seem to figure out what MY hold up is. Something's not right.
- I got asked by a local magazine to write an article about being single, 34 and a virgin. At first I said absolutely not. The next day I changed me mind and wrote an article about why I didn't want to talk about it in the first place. It comes out in April. My photo shoot is next week.
- Speaking of photo shoot, I think I have gained about ten pounds since I was laid off and I want to wear nothing but dresses because my jeans don't fit. God is really starting to deal with me about my body issues. It was revealed to me today that God does not like it one bit when we speak negatively about ourselves and our bodies. Since it bothers Him, it is starting to bother me.
- I have heard more about marriage this year at a time when I could really care less. THAT is a mystery...and it's a little frightening because you know what they say. I can't even talk about it.
- I really wish Tia would move here when her lease is up. There I said it.
- Back to #1. Moving in with people is going to be good for me because I feel like I have been avoiding people. I went from being incredibly lonely to being incredibly private and skipping out on people to be alone. 34 is WEIRD.
- I tried Miss Jessies Curly Pudding. Dried my hair right out. Any suggestions for the naturally curly/kinky hair?
- I have been listening to old mixtapes. Not mix CD's but tapes. Good times.
- 2009 gets the side eye. Truly.