Sixteen Things About Me - Tia
So I stole this from Nate my favorite friend that I've never met.
I should be working on stuff for work, getting ready for my day tomorrow. But for some reason I can't seem to get focused. So instead you get some random information about me.
4 Things I Did Today
1. I sat around all morning in my underwear. I didn't go to church. I didn't do much of anything. I just sat on the couch and...
2. watched The Butterfly Effect with Ashton Kutcher. Can I just say it's one of the dumbest movies I think I've most recently seen. Don't get me wrong, Ashton is a fine man. Demi did the thang. But I just can't get behind that movie. And I usually love a bad movie.
3. I had a conversation with a girl for 30 minutes on the phone and I'm not 100% positive who it was. Someone called me from the area code that my mom lives in. The call came as I was walking through security at the airport so I couldn't take it. Once I got to a place when I could sit down, I called the number back, thinking it was my mom's new number. Whoever it was was so happy to hear from me that I didn't have the heart to tell her that I hadn't checked my voicemail and didn't know who I was talking to. After a few minutes and some revealing details I think I figured out who I was talking to. But I STILL haven't check my voicemail so I'm still not 100% sure.
Is that bad?
4. I watched last Thursday's episode of The Office for the 3rd time. I am such a nerd, so the "Dumbledore Calrissian" comment almost killed me. (Just so you know it's a Harry Potter and a Star Wars reference.) Jim is HAHALARIOUS in the episode. If you haven't seen it, PLEASE go watch it immediately.
4 Things on My To Do List
1. Run a 10-12 minute mile. I'm working on it...at least I was until I started battling this incessant cold thingie.
2. Learn Spanish, French and German. While I'm aware that those are technically 3 things, it seemed rather lazy to list all of them individually.
3. Buy the Time and Chance album by Color Me Badd.
I used to have it but I can't find it anymore. Sleep on it if you want. But between Rosanna's Little Sister and Choose that cd is the business.
4. Find a 4th thing to put on my to-do list.
4 of My Guilty Pleasures
1. Really Crappy movies.
I will watch a really bad movie in a minute. Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Deep Blue Sea, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Mindhunters...I've seen them all multiple times. I will watch a bad movie in a heartbeat. But for some reason I can't tolerate a dumb movie. By that I mean, if a movie has a plot that makes some kind of sense but it's just acted poorly, I'm okay with that. But if the movie is bad and there are plot holes, I just can't get behind it.
I know that Nate said that but it's true for me also. I check it every hour on the hour...from my phone, from my laptop....And the thing about it is I don't ever have enough updates to necessitate how often I check it. Does that stop me...Of course not.
3. British Anything
I will watch, listen to, read anything that is remotely British. Sometimes it pays off (Guy Ritchie movies, Pride and Prejudice, Colin Firth) sometimes it doesn't (Little Britain USA..just not funny to me.)
4. Ugg Boots
I have a pair that I seriously have worn every day for about a week. They're not the standard Uggs, they have a shape to them. But did I need to wear them every day...no. But I love them and they're comfy so I'm wearing them. Plus, I had to go through a lot of trouble to get them. It would hurt their feelings if I just left them in the box all of the time.
4 Random Facts About Me
1. Airplanes are like sedatives to me
Without fail almost the minute that I sit down on a plane and get situated I'm asleep. I try to stay awake but it's no use. Before they get to the point about not smoking and how to work the seat belt, I am K'Oed. I once woke up on a flight and heard the teenager boys behind me asking each other, "How did she do that?"Apparently, I had fallen asleep so fast they thought I might have been drugged or something.
2. When I was little I used to think I was a princess
Not like all little girls think that they're princesses, but truly, my parents are royalty, I'm rich and have a castle somewhere princess. My middle name means beautiful princess in Swahili. But the piece de resistance is the birthmark on my leg. It's shaped like a crescent moon and I would look at it all of time and hope on top of hope that my real family would come for me and take me away to my castle with ponies and personal chefs and English servants.
3. Of all of the guys from Entourage Turtle is the one I like the most. Everybody is usually all about Vinnie, but not me. It's Turtle. I mean, after my boyfriend Jeremy Piven of course.
4. Sometimes I wish I stayed in LA.
I'm supposed to tag 4 people with this, but this took way longer than I thought and I would kind of feel bad asking someone else to do this. But if you feel so inclined you can put some random facts about yourself in the comments. It's not like we don't love finding out more about our readers.