Tag - Tia
I think we've been tagged more than once. But for whatever reason we never really get around to tagging back.
Nicole tagged us at the beginning of the month so here it is. And my apologies if you tagged us before.
Tagging works like this:
A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog...Okay, sounds easy enough.
I can go ahead and tell you that I won't tag 7 people. I don't really know 7 blogs that I read religiously. But anyway here goes.
1. When I was little I used to pick my nose...A LOT. It seemed like I was always looking for a corner to sneak off to so that I could go nose mining. And as if that weren't enough, when I hit nose gold I would wipe them in the corner. If you go to any house I grew up in between the age of 4 and about 8 you will find my nose goblins in the corners.
2. I sometimes hate girls who are taller than me. I'm 5'9". 6" in heels. But if I'm out somewhere and there's a girl who is taller than me, I immediately dislike her. Or maybe jealousy is a better word. When I was little I wanted to be 6". I LOVE tall guys. And I wanted be 6" so that I would have no choice but to date really tall athletic type guys. I mean, I do that anyway, but when I was younger I figured it would be more appropriate if I was 6".
3. I am afraid of wet bread. There is a point when bread becomes too wet and it sends me into a state of shock if I come into contact with it. I will not allow my dinner rolls to remain on my plate for fear of them getting wet by some residual juice from my vegetables.
I am told that my phobia will have to get better once I have children. Apparently they pretty much mash everything together and wet bread is just a given. Well, until that happens I will cling to my irrational fear with all my might.
4. I absolutely love to kiss. I'm not going any further on that one.
5. I can not stand white guys who try to be down. There is one thing to have a natural swagger, but it is a whole other when you have to try to be down. If you look like a reject from a bad BET video I can already tell you that we are not going to get along. But if it's just how you roll, if it's just what you do, then we can be cool. Basically it's the difference between Vanilla Ice and Robin Thicke. One wanted to be. One just is.
6. If you set anything to music I guarantee you that I will not only learn it but remember it...pretty much forever. I have so many random songs, show themes and commercial jingles in my head that I often wonder what kind of person I would be if I could get them all out. Like, would I have been a Rhodes Scholar or found the cure for morning breath if there hadn't been so much space take in up in my mind with things like the theme song for Marsupilami.
7. If I had enough money, I would go to culinary school and I would write full time. I love to write. I wish that I could get paid to do it. And don't even get me started on how much I love to cook. I would love to learn how to make a really good risotto...and then marry a British bloke so that he could say risotto like Chef Gordan Ramsey. It's the accent.
I guess I'll tag T-hype and Mike. I don't really know who else to tag.