Well, it's that time of the month (sorry boy readers) and since my "friend"-wait, why do women call their period their friend?-since my ENEMY did not show up last month (maybe it was to ensure that I indeed have a happy birthday) it is full blast this week. So I have been on the couch for almost two days, letting the TV watch me.
Why is it when I have all of the time in the world to watch TV nothing I want to watch is on but when I have a trillion things to do, everything is on?
Anyway, these are my randoms...
Tia, I will cut you over this man. Trust, I don't care if it's 1 pm on a Friday afternoon on 4th and Broadway in Nashville during Fan Fair, I will cut you.
2. I am really, REALLY sad about Lou Rawls.
3. Don't act like yall don't care nothin' about this:
I was minding my own business on www.bet.com and the trailer for this movie came on. "TIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed for her to come downstairs. She sat next to me on my chair and we just sat there squeezing hands as we watched in amazement. We could not believe it.
After we recovered from the shock, about 30 seconds after the trailer went off, Tia asked "Why are we so excited about this?" Well first of all, it's Sanaii Lathan and we are CRAZY about this woman so I am just stoked that she is coming out with a new movie period but about THIS???? If you have not seen the trailer yet, go to www.somethingnewmovie.net.
4. Happy new year, I came back home to being laid off, my car won't pass inspection, my car's registration has expired and I already have tickets so I am scared as hell to get pulled over. All in all I have decided to try something new this year because the same mess happened to me about 2 years ago: I am going to be optimistic. I am going to be crazy enough to believe that the Lord is going to work this out. I am actually going to trust His word and know that all things will come together for the good. So many times I have thought that if I am not constantly stressed out then that means that I am not concerned and I don't realize how bad my situation is. Oh I know it sucks! LOL! But this is just another episode. I can't wait to see where God wants me next.
5. BGLU will be on Myspace.com soon! We'll let you guys know. A lot of readers have asked for a bulletin board and we think that this will be even better. You will need to know our email address to get added and we will also do a group page.
6. Project Runway is on so I gotta bounce but before I do, Tia pointed this out...
This guy, Santino Rice from Project Runway
reminds us of THIS guy from Superman II
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!!!!!